Musings on children's and YA literature, the academy, and the relationship between them, from an English professor and mother.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Robert's Snow, week two

I think I may have forgotten to mention that there are many more snowflakes in the auction than are being featured in blogs. Some came in too late to be assigned--but you can check them all out at the Robert's Snow auction site. (I also forgot to mention that if you want to bid on the D.B. Johnson snowflake I featured last week, it's up in week three. Maybe I just didn't want to bid against you?)

I'm doing my best to keep the sidebar up to date, but your best source for the full list with links to the blog features is over at 7-Imp.

And here, for your viewing pleasure, is a lovely slideshow of snowflakes! Feast your eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment