Musings on children's and YA literature, the academy, and the relationship between them, from an English professor and mother.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Which Narnia character are you?

I was sure I'd be Susan. I come from a family that matches the Pevensies (boy-girl-boy-girl) and I'm the Susan. According to the quiz, this is a better outcome:

You are Prince Caspian, who became the rightful heir of Narnia. You have a sharp eye for injustice and a humble heart to improve the world around you. You never quite rely on yourself to make changes; instead, you believe only teamwork can achieve them. As you grow in wisdom, you will learn to trust yourself.

Take the quiz here.

1 comment:

  1. I loved the Narnia quiz--I was also Prince Caspian. Today I tagged you for a meme, hoping you'd be interested. It's at http://necromancyneverpays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete