Musings on children's and YA literature, the academy, and the relationship between them, from an English professor and mother.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Pay it Forward Winner


This month's winner, of a copy of John Green's Looking for Alaska, is toknowhim, of the blog, To Know Him.

Drop me a line with your mailing address and I'll get it out to you soon!

And, thanks for playing, everyone. I'll have another book in September. Maybe even another book by John Green. (No promises, though. I have a lot of great YA books, especially, so I'll find a good one.)

Edited to add: OK, Kim of toknowhim has already won too many books this month! (What a problem to have...) So instead, the winner is Kathleen Marie, of The Open Window. Kathleen Marie, drop me a line!

3 comments:

  1. Oh! Thank you so very much! I am very honored and what a "problem" To Know Him has indeed. This is my first book win and I am thrilled!

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not find you email but you can email ??? me at kogrone@gmail.com and I will respond with my snail mail info. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Kathleen Marie, on your win!

    ReplyDelete