Musings on children's and YA literature, the academy, and the relationship between them, from an English professor and mother.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

More free books


Overwhelmed with Joy is hosting another Pay it Forward book exchange, and this month she's giving away two books, both of which I want: Sara Gruen's Water for Elephants, and Khaled Hosseini's The Kite Runner. Even though I want to win one of them--and therefore should be trying to keep the number of entries down--I want you to have a chance, too. So go on over and check it out!

Then come back here next week, when I'll be giving away The Noah Confessions, by Barbara Hall.

3 comments:

  1. Libby, when will you be giving away your book? Once I know that, I'll link you up in my post. :)

    Check back this Saturday for the announcement of my winners!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll probably put up the post next week and give it away on the 15th. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Libby, I've got you entered in my giveaway. Check back on Saturday when I announce the winners.

    And I've linked you up in advance for your upcoming book giveaway. Just email me with the direct link when you publish your post, okay? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete