Musings on children's and YA literature, the academy, and the relationship between them, from an English professor and mother.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Mothering at Mid-Career

My new weekly blog at Inside Higher Ed is up! So, what do you need? Leave me a comment and give me more to blog about...

While you're there, check out the other blogs, too. The Monday Mama PhD blogger, Megan Pincus Kajitani, is taking your questions. And UD (University Diaries) is about to take a sabbatical.

There are lots of other cool blogs to check out, too.

(again, cross-posted...)

1 comment:

  1. Okay Libby, I'll go check out your new weekly blog!

    So, I’m stopping by and let you know that I’ve got a list of several free books up for grabs in my May Pay It Forward Book Exchange. Come on over if you’re interested in entering to win or even hosting your own PIF giveaway this month!

    ReplyDelete